Funeral program clipart and images can help personalize your memorial program and make it unique. You can add additional clipart, photos and images to any of our funeral program, bookmark and thank you card templates. There are several methods for inserting additional funeral program backgrounds and memorial images.
Using “Insert” Command from Microsoft Word Main Menu
1. Go to the Main Menu and select “Insert”
2. Select “Picture”
3. Select the picture file that you want and click “Insert” Button
Note: In Microsoft Word, pictures for funeral programs may be inserted at the top left corner of the page. The picture may be hidden the placeholder textbox. To select the picture, move the textbox over slightly so that you can select the newly inserted picture. Then, change the wrapping style so that the picture sits “in front” and you can easily select, move and resize the photo.
Resizing your newly inserted Clipart
Once your clipart is inserted, you may want to resize it.
How to Change Wrapping Style
Change the wrapping style of a picture to freely place it on the page and to layer it in front or behind others.
1. Select the image or clipart you want to change.
2. On the Format menu, click Picture. In the Format Picture dialog box, click the Layout tab.
3. Click ‘In front of text’ as the wrapping style (click ‘None’ for Publisher), and then click OK. Move the graphic where you want.
Copying and Pasting Images from another document.
It may be easier to copy and paste images and photos from another document. Here are some quick steps:
1. Select the image that you want to use. Copy the image to the clipboard. (You can do this by pressing control c from the keyboard, or copy from the edit menu.
2. Select the cover image of the funeral program template by clicking on edge of the background image. With the background image selected, Paste the image from the clipboard by pressing control V from the keyboard, or by clicking Edit | Paste from the Main Menu.
3. This will copy the image onto the cover image. The image will “float” in front of the cover graphic, and you can freely move it to anywhere in the document. You can also resize the image and change the properties.
Inserting photos and images into an autoshape.
- Click on the edge of the existing photobox and delete it.
- Draw a new autoshape Click “Insert” | “Shape” from the main menu. Select the shape that you want. Go to the cover, click and drag you mouse to draw the shape that you want.
- Once the Shape is drawn, Select the “Shapes” Properties.
- Select the “Lines and Fill” Tab. Click the “Fill Effects” Button
- Click the Picture Tab and select the picture that you want to insert.
- Double Click the picture that you want, and click OK.
- Click OK again to close out the Autoshape Properties box and your picture should be inserted into the Autoshape.